Our technology is your competitive advantage
Reacting quickly to opportunities, adapting to changing market dynamics and continually attracting new business and talent is crucial for your firm’s success. Without access to the right technology, your entire business can suffer.
Staying ahead in a competitive market means having technology that can keep up. That’s why we’ve built the most scalable, reliable and cost effective on-demand staffing software platform in the industry.
The AkkenCloud™ platform
- AkkenCloud™ is a multi-tenant, software as a service solution
- Foundation of the Akken Platform is built with the Open Source LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- All integrated business applications are developed by Akken specifically for the staffing and recruiting industry
- All information is secured, hosted, and maintained by Akken. We partner with AT&T for co-location services in a Tier IV, SAS 70 Type II certified data center.
- We’ve made a heavy infrastructure investment to provide the industry’s most reliable and secure software system with an uptime more than 99.99% 24x7x365 to date.
- Open Source allows Akken to be on the cutting edge and develop new features rapidly. We are not dependent on release schedules from proprietary companies to upgrade or develop new features.
- With Open Source technology, we have no license fees for the operating systems, network applications and database. We pass the cost-savings on through our low price offerings to all our customers
Our service level objective
One of the primary concerns about accessing information over the web is 24/7 reliability. We know how frustrating and costly it is to have a system that continuously goes down. We are proud to offer a service level objective of 99.97% uptime. In fact, we’ve had an uptime of more than 99.99% to date. We use the most current technology, apply best practices and procedures and partner with the best companies to ensure maximum uptime and uninterrupted availability. AkkenCloud™ is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.