NearME allows users to see a list of Candidates, Contacts, and Companies that are in their proximity Salespeople and recruiters can then easily connect and meet with these Candidates and Contacts.
While mobile is nothing new for AkkenCloud’s platform, the newest version of their mobile app has been built with the busy salespeople and recruiter’s life in mind by enabling them to greatly improve their time management.
The app provides full access to all records, including contacts, companies, candidates, job orders, opportunities, submissions and shortlists. Users can easily search and find all the latest associated activities to prepare for a meeting. They can enter details to add or update any record or any activity for follow-up – all while on the go.
Features of the AkkenCloud mobile app include the ability to:
- Add new contacts, companies, opportunities, candidates, and job orders
- Maintain up to the second information
- Track and associate all activities of contacts, companies, candidates, and job orders
- Search and find any contact, company, opportunities, candidate, or job order
- Create events, tasks, notes of contacts, companies, candidates, and job orders
- View shortlisted jobs in candidate submissions and shortlisted candidates in job orders
- View all contacts, companies & candidates that are within users proximity, with the option to view summary
“AkkenCloud has been mobile accessible since we launched in 2006. But we are very excited about this latest release because it includes the feedback from thousands of our users and innovative features like NearME,” said David Priddle, AkkenCloud V.P. Customer Success.
Make sure to visit AkkenCloud’s booth #520 at Staffing World in Las Vegas, MGM Grand, October 14th-17th.