Memes, videos, Gifs, inspirational quotes and more, one great way to follow along with what is happening at Staffing World is via the event hashtag on Twitter (#StaffingWorld).
Staffing World 2019 was bigger and more exciting than ever! The annual conference hosted by the American Staffing Association (ASA) once again brought together people in the staffing industry from all over the world.
Here’s a recap of this year’s event via a list of our top 10 tweets under #StaffingWorld.
10) It’s not Vegas without an Elvis sighting! Wonder if @crimcheck ran a background check on him?
We had a great time in Las Vegas at the ASA #StaffingWorld. Thank you @StaffingTweets for the great experience!
✓#Crimcheck #WeveGotYourBackgrounds #BackgroundChecks #ASA #Staffing #Expo #MinorityBusiness pic.twitter.com/SbghMCn3oc
— Crimcheck (@Crimcheck) October 18, 2019
9) The audience was incredibly inspired by Becky Frankiewicz’s powerful opening keynote!
In serious awe of strong women leaders like @beckyfrankly. What a fantastic way to kickoff #StaffingWorld 2019. Love hearing the anecdote behind the @ManpowerGroup name. pic.twitter.com/jFjO6twItM
— TimeSaved (@mytimesaved) October 15, 2019
8) The governor of the great state of Nevada discusses the importance of preparing our youth to be educated and employable.
It was great speaking at the American Staffing Association's (@ASA) #StaffingWorld 2019 event to promote staffing industry, incl. over 150k people in NV, & Jobs for America's Graduates (@JAGNational) program that has helped over 1 million young people stay in school & get jobs. pic.twitter.com/igt78ytzpq
— Governor Sisolak (@GovSisolak) October 16, 2019
7) Who doesn’t love a Gif created live from the Staffing World expo hall? Well done @FBGHoldings!
We are live!🚨Expo-Palooza is open at #StaffingWorld🙌🏽. Our team of specialists are here to help you with your payroll process needs. Plus we have a TON of giveaways! Stop by our booth 635 and say hello 👋🏽. #MyTopDogFBG #TotalCompensationProcess pic.twitter.com/gNxDvvzT0W
— FBG Holdings (@FBGHoldings) October 16, 2019
6) ASA’s Richarch Wahlquist on the need for improved training for employees at all stages of their careers.
Richard Wahlquist, CEO of @StaffingTweets, kicking off #StaffingWorld with an important message: we need to talk training and retraining workers in US and globally – and create career opportunity for talent at all stages of their lives and all stages of their careers pic.twitter.com/ZlIJp2DeY7
— ManpowerGroup (@ManpowerGroup) October 15, 2019
5) Former NFL player and America’s Got Talent finalist @JonDorenbos shared his powerful life experiences and stories during his keynote.
“Be a person of vision, not of circumstance” @JonDorenbos #StaffingWorld #Inspiration pic.twitter.com/WBYAUbZpVx
— ASAmarleneh (@ASAmarleneh) October 17, 2019
4) There is always a variety of evening events happening at Staffing World. We absolutely loved this shot of the Industry Leader Event from @ASAlisas. What a view!
Lovely night at the Industry Leader Event featuring Sal Valentinetti! Thank you to our PAC contributors and @WWSpecialtyIns for your sponsorship @StaffingTweets #StaffingWorld pic.twitter.com/iy6Es00fnx
— lsimpson (@ASAlisas) October 17, 2019
3) What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Unless it ends up on Twitter, of course!
Vegas. That’s it. That’s the tweet. #StaffingWorld pic.twitter.com/fRyQnYqquy
— Haley Marketing (@haleymarketing) October 16, 2019
2) We can’t say we’re not jealous. Congrats, Marie!
Thank you @StaffingTweets! Great way to end #StaffingWorld https://t.co/ygRP0r2b22
— Marie Oberle (@moberle4) October 18, 2019
1) Credit goes to @britnilopez for brilliantly capturing all the fun from the glow party!
Loved the fun glow party treats! Great job @StaffingTweets 👊🏾🙏🏽#essentialstaffcare #StaffingWorld pic.twitter.com/bvBEQ8Cvq0
— Britni Lopez (@britnilopez) October 17, 2019
We hope you enjoyed Staffing World 2019 as much as we did. And if we didn’t see you this year, see you in 2020! And kudos to the ASA for another unforgettable Staffing World!